
When I was living in Lisbon, my little boy, then the only one, often went on assignments with me strapped into his Baby Bjorn hanging in front of me. We have a nanny (out on maternity leave of all things) here, but I still spend significant time changing diapers, cooking, picking up toys and being engaged in constant battles of wills. If I ever pop back into the newspaper photo editing world, I think parenthood will make me a better manager.My wife is back in the U.S. until next Sunday doing important government stuff, but meanwhile I'm juggling a restless one year old and three year old. Today, I took them on an outing to Catembe, a town across the bay which requires a ferry ride (we were mostly interested in the ferry ride). I had Charles strapped in front in the Baby Bjorn and Thomas on the loose. I'm always proud of getting a good picture when I have a fussy baby strapped to me who was trying to grab my camera or strap when I was shooting.

No comments:
Post a Comment