I've been exploring a bit in the mangroves around the Marginal, but trying to stay focused on what I'm doing. The mangroves and wetlands are disappearing around Maputo's coast because of erosion and construction but they are of enormous importance to the ecosystem. As the absence of what used to be vast mangroves around the Louisiana coast during Hurricane Katrina showed, natures method of dealing with such catastrophes is with mangrove forests absorbing the water. Along with the There has been increasing residential construction around the Marginal, Maputo's coastal road, on wetlands. The feudal attempts to save the coastline is essentially to protect the road and this development.
19.1.09
Dead Dog Blog and the Wind
I've been exploring a bit in the mangroves around the Marginal, but trying to stay focused on what I'm doing. The mangroves and wetlands are disappearing around Maputo's coast because of erosion and construction but they are of enormous importance to the ecosystem. As the absence of what used to be vast mangroves around the Louisiana coast during Hurricane Katrina showed, natures method of dealing with such catastrophes is with mangrove forests absorbing the water. Along with the There has been increasing residential construction around the Marginal, Maputo's coastal road, on wetlands. The feudal attempts to save the coastline is essentially to protect the road and this development.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment